Genre Crusher: Modern Prophet

Genre Crusher: Modern Prophet
 
 
 
 
 
This hat is either genius or bankruptcy and here's the answer: I don't care; I want one!
 
New upcoming clothing company, Modern Prophet sells this hat and calls it the "Sunflower". Yes, it is flashy, and yes it does look like the swatch sample from my grand mother's favorite chair, but the thing is, I kind of love it. I don't really know why, but this hat screams Sweet Laxer, Lax Bro, all Hockey Donkeys (for all the hockey family: I could definitely see Avery wear this, this is right up his alley haha.) This hat is getting the nod from all Skater Duudes, Helo Jumpers, Both Snow Cats and Snow Bunnies, and  probably anybody wearing a Tank Top. Check out the rest of their gear at their website: http://modern-prophet-apparel.myshopify.com/
 
This company is also kind of cool because they have a built in Charity within their company. For every piece of clothing you order they donate one dollar to helping save Elephants. Yup, all you animal lovers can wear their clothes too! I don't know about you, but here's how my experience with elephants went as a kid: Dumbo, Horton, Babar, Tantor, Stampy, Manny; all great elephants. One of the charities they work with is called BLES, an elephant rescue in Thailand. Follow the links below to donate or buy some clothing from this company. They will be huge soon.
 
SANTA MONICA FOOTBALL STILL NEEDS 2000!
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment