Review Assignment #2: Workaholics

Review Assignment #2: Workaholics
 
 
 
 
 




I guess when you're just so full of natural, genius and really all the kinds of Talent there are, you create a bible like equivalent T.V. Show and call it: Workaholics.

I realize that with a show this complex and smart, a lot of people out there will have to watch episodes two and three times just to understand the level of intelligence they are dealing with. From the Office Cubicle to the House the characters live in, we see a wide variety of colorful and highly detailed sets. The Writing notches one level up from the Apostles (the apostles were a tad pushy.) The Director weaves the actor performances like Mozart composing a symphony.

Pitt, Day-Lewis, and Cruise...I mean Anderson, Holm, and DeVine are so deep into their characters I have a sneaking suspicion the Dalai Lama coaches them on-set.

The real genius behind this show is that it teaches viewers that it's okay to laugh and make fun of yourself. That kind of experience is rare.

Workaholics, get at me...get at me!

I give Workaholics: 10/10 Couches

-Johnny Guns

P.S. I spoke with Random Guy Jesse Mattson, and apparently he demands his friends stop saying he looks like Adam DeVine. He strongly objects. Totally Random.









No comments:

Post a Comment