Movie Review Week Sept. 27-30

 




Baggage Claim: The premise of this movie is beyond ridiculous. A woman finding a date for her lil' sis's wedding by stalking her ex-boyfriends on the flights they will be on? Really? There's no way homeland security would release that kind of information. I know flight attendants, you can't just choose willy nilly what flights you want to work. There's an elaborate system of Rank and Seniority involved. This is a date movie, pretty standard. All the actors do what they are meant to do. There are no surprises, but you won't hate it. 6/10 Couches



 
 
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2:  This movie is genius. These guys have really figured out the golden formula to make a children's movie comically available to parents. The bad guys in this movie are a Taco Dinosaur and a Biting Cheeseburger. How many times have you been slumped over on the toilet, continuously spitting water from your anus, thinking god damn it, I wish I hadn't eaten that Dinosaur of a Taco or that Cheeseburger I ate must be Biting the walls of my lower intestine because it feels like I'm bleeding out? You won't waste your time or money on this film. 8/10 Couches
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don Jon:  Fucking Hilarious! Tony Danza being a total badass? Yes, sign me up, sign me up so hard. Joseph Gordon-Levitt sells the shit out of Jersey Shore. People love to laugh at the whole Jersey Shore thing and I don't understand why. Are they ridiculous? Yes. Are their habits and ideas on life a bit odd? Absolutely! But I think what your all missing is the tiny fact that its FUCKING ENTERTAINING. Things that are entertaining go on Television and Movie Screens, that's the whole basic idea behind this industry. I feel like Russell Crowe in the Gladiator. "Are you not entertained?" By the way, Russell Crowe, Badass Hall Of Fame. This movie will entertain you, go see it.
9/10 Couches 

 
 



-Johnny Guns




No comments:

Post a Comment