Clothing Of The Day #5: Swiftwick Wristband

Clothing Of The Day #5: Swiftwick Wristband
 
 
 


The Clothing Of The Day is the Swiftwick Wristband.

We all know how stupid the wristband actually is. South Park's parody of the rubber wristband is pretty much spot on and yet we still consistently find dumb shit in the shape of mini circles to hang off our body to show other people who and what we support. I see other people wearing wristbands and I think that looks fucking terrible.

With that being said, I wear two. The only way to wear a wristband is knowing how stupid you are and wearing it anyway because you don't care what other people think. That's why I choose the "do what moves you" Swiftwick Wristband. Nothing tells other people you could care less about them than this band.

Yes, I know I look like a dumbass...so...


http://www.swiftwick.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment