Movie Review Week Sept. 20-23

 
 
 
 
Battle of the Year: How many god damn dance movies are going to get made? I guess if I spent 200,000 to make a movie and it made 5 Million at the Box Office, I'd be a complete fucking dumbass if I didn't keep making it over and over again. And that's what's happening with these dance movies; the producers aren't spending much and making a grip of money on the back end. This movie isn't going to be any different than all the other dance movies out there. You got Chris Brown who is killer dancer (Crushing dance floors and girlfriends since 1989) leading a super cooo and badass underdog team of amazing dancers. They dance and shit throughout the movie overcoming their inner demons and gettin respect. Sawyer from Lost is in it; he's always a badass. It is what it is. 5/10 Couches


  
 

 
Prisoners: This movie is fucking 2 and half hours long. I'm not saying it's bad movie, but it's about child abduction and fear and anxiety. All I'm saying is that if I'm going to sit for what seems like eternity, I don't know if my first choice is going to be the Casey Anthony Story. Or The Hobbit for that matter; Forty-Five minutes in the Shire, are you kidding me? Hugh Jackman is always solid, not my favorite, but good. Jake Gyllenhaal is honest. Maria Bello is a Pro. The story is complete; mysteries are always okay. 7/10 Couches
 
 
 
 
 
Rush: Thor kills it. The kid who plays Niki Lauda, Daniel Bruhl, is really good. Just like the preview promises, it has fast cars, women, money and drama. Badass racing sequences always keep you entertained and the Director Ron Howard makes Couch-worthy movies. If you like movies about Racing and living the dream, go see it, if you don't, then don't go see it. 8/10 Couches
 
Which movie will win the Box Office?
 
-Johnny Guns
 


No comments:

Post a Comment